Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: Nature in the home - a series... Google+ -->

Nature in the home - a series...

Image from here

Image from here
Hello
After my post at the weekend, I thought today I would share some ideas we can steal for bringing natures treasures into the home.
I love the leaf garland. And not just for Autumn either.  Why not try making this with Spring daisies and fresh lime green leaves too.
The glitzy acorns are my nod towards the shimmering season...yes people it's not long now.  Time to start making!  I am hoping to make some of these to decorate my Christmas Market stall - gorgeous aren't they.  Perfect for adding a natural sparkle.
x

5 comments:

  1. The acorn decorations are adorable! I have a new cat this Christmas and I know for a fact she will want to climb up the tree these will be a great non-breakable addition so I don't have to clear up broken glass every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving that garland. Finally, a good use for all those leaves we keep bringing home from the woods! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a etsy shop launch/baby shower to decorate soon I think a spring garland between bunting would be a great addition. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ideas. I am rather in love with the glittery acorns - I want to make these now! I feel a little half term woodland forage coming on...

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the acorns too :-) I have to say, I do love living with a flatmate who picks flowers on her way home and has a real knack for arranging them in jars. It's so nice to have a bunch of blooms in the bathroom, on the toilet windowsill, at the table .. Love your very pretty blog :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x