Sponsor deal - buy November and get December half price!




Hello!
Happy November!
Yesterday was Halloween - how was yours?
Good I hope...
Ours was super great - a spooky party in the woods with friends, pumpkin lanterns, hot dogs and spooky stories.  It was wonderful.  The only rubbish bit was that my camera failed to record any photo I took. I am absolutely gutted!!  I need a new memory card I think - I hope so, otherwise it's going to be an expensive replacement!

Anyway... today is the 1st of November.
So it's time to talk about Sponsors.

I have set up 4 new ad spaces.  If you hop over to the sponsors page you can have a look.
I've done a little package for you -

buy November and get December for HALF PRICE!

Cool eh?
Perfect for the run up to Christmas.
If you have a shop, running a market stall, an e-course or just want to give your blog some more readership, this could be a great opportunity to advertise during the busiest time of the year!

You can join at any point during November and your ad will run for 60 days from that point (if you choose the above package - or 30 days from point of joining on the single month ad's).

Stats:
Google Friend Connect: 540 followers
Twitter: 628 followers
Facebook page: 340
Instagram: 393 followers
Pinterest: 1516 followers

Blog page views: 16,000 per month
Page views daily: 700

With a readership worldwide - top countries are UK, USA, Australia, France.

I do hope you like these little packages!
I'd love to have you on board!
Come and join the party!
x



Labels: , ,