Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: January Newsletter... Google+ -->

January Newsletter...

jan screen grab

Hello!
Yesterday I clicked send on my very first newsletter.
Held my breath as it winged it's way across the net and landed in your mail boxes.
I hope you liked it?
Just a little one this time... I could do with some feedback though.
Would you like more on me, the shop or things that I am in to... i.e. interiors, art, food etc.
Please let me know!

If you haven't signed up yet - there is still time.
Just fill in your email address in the form over there top right ------>
Where it says 'subscribe to Littlegreenshed mailing list' and I will get January's newsletter off to you!
x


7 comments:

  1. That's very exciting - I've subscribed! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beccy - you should have received it by now. I hope you like it! x

      Delete
  2. Ooh I didn't realise you were doing this! Now off to sign up...xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay - thanks Eleanor.. Your email is on it's way to you. Enjoy, lovely! x

      Delete
  3. Oh Lou, just read your newsletter! It is wonderful- what a perfect mix of things to enjoy. Just lovely! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naomi, thank you! I was a little nervous and wondered if people would think I was being very self-indulgent writing a newsletter about me! In am hoping that in the future it will feature the new work I am producing, with little monthly things to enjoy. But anyway - thank you for saying you liked it, I am really happy! xxx

      Delete
  4. I loved your newsletter! the 'january is a great month to....' and the recipe and that gorgeous dining room - all very inspirational x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x