Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: Nature in the home... a series Google+ -->

Nature in the home... a series



Good morning.
The sun is actually shining here today, and my mood is lifting.. it doesn't fail to surprise me how my mood is effected by the weather.  
I am really feeling I want to start a spring clean... give new energy to some of my rooms. Shake it up a bit.
Do you ever feel like that?
I feel like pulling everything off the shelves, moving things around and discovering new arrangements and precious things.  Importantly to love what I have and not to buy anything.
I think I have spoken before about my love for the blog LeDansla.  Stunning photography, interiors styling and home, it is dreamy.  This image above just shows the simplicity of form and a muted colour pallet can just look so wonderful. I love the architectural shape of the branches and the Eucalyptus stems.
So... taking inspiration from this wonderful French blog - I am going to have a little play at home today.
Have a lovely Wednesday!
x

8 comments:

  1. How gorgeous! That's what I said aloud at this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready to do that, shake things around try new arrangements, and as you say love what I have and not buy anything new. I'm getting better at this, I used to buy so much more, I sometimes shock myself these days with the things I resist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image - I am doing just that today - pulling things off shelves and dusting everything. In preparation for the builders coming. And making lots more dust. Er...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I love this arrangement and know exactly what you mean about loving what you have rather than buying new things.There is so much out there to love that it's easy to forget what treasures you already own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s. your blog's looking mighty pretty. i think i might need to spring clean mine! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just came here because of the light coming out of the window : I love your picture !

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x