Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: 8/52... Google+ -->

8/52...


8c
8r
A portrait of my children once a week, every week, in 2013

Charlie:  You dressed up as Isambard Kingdom Brunel this week for the opening of your Brunel museum at school.  You proudly showed us your bridge made of mechano, and your museum hand book.  Dan and I were so happy our hearts burst with pride.

Rufus:  Another poorly week.  Come on Spring give this little guy a break.  I love to see his 'tiger' eye (the brown streak in the blue of his eyes).

Playing along with Jodi and the 52 portraits.
x

13 comments:

  1. Fantastic little tiger eye. It is the first thing I saw when I looked at this picture. Love both pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie looks like a brilliant Isambard! My little one has a tiger eye too (didn't know that was what they were called) - brown on green. I love it! Hope Rufus is fighting fit soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these! you can see that cold winter light so clearly in your boys skin. and they look so alike in these photos. yes roll on spring...i am with you there. quite jealous seeing the reverse side of our seasons in all the 52 portraits on the other side of the world! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fancy little costume!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such handsome little dudes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos. Love the costume! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous pics and costumes x

    ReplyDelete
  8. that outfit is just too much! how adorable xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rufus' tiger eye is amazing. And so is Charlie's enthusiasm and imagination! I can only imagine how proud you are of these two.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pride in Charlie just goes "pow" through my monitor. I just love it.

    Hope Rufus is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely pictures - sorry to hear of all the ills - poor little boy. Snap Rufus, I have a tiger eye too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope Rufus gets better soon. Charlie's outfit is brilliant, love the hat! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x