Spring finds...

I cannot wait for Spring!  I've had fresh flowers in the house weekly since mid January... needing their sunny colours to brighten a grey cold day.  Recently I've been looking at chalky pastel hues in home wares, minty greens, pops of pinks, sunny yellows, echoing the spring blooms and new leaves that I crave.  Remember my post of yesterday, that pink vase!

You might remember last year I took part in the Most Wanted Autumn Home Styling Challenge, when I found cosy home wares for under £80. You can see my Autumn ideas here.  Well, VoucherCodes have once again asked me to come up with ideas for updating your home for Spring.. 

What is more Spring like than pastel shades.  I've had my eye on that Moose Coat Hanger for a while.. it's pretty special!
I hope you like it!
x

1. Black Dot Tea Towel by Oelwein via Etsy, 2. Pink Eames Eiffel Chair via Ebay, 3. Aerial Pendent Lamp, Habitat, 4. Grey Apple Cushion by Studio Meeze via Etsy, 5. Moose on the Loose by All Lovely Stuff, 6. Abstract Art Circles 3 Print by Ammiki via Etsy, 7. Stripe Hamman Towel by Toast, 8. Circus Triangle Cushion by Butterscotch and Beestings vis Etsy, 9. Cloud Cutting Board by Snug.

Labels: , , , , , ,