Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: 11/52 Google+ -->

11/52



A portrait of my children once a week, every week, in 2013 

Charlie:  Oh my boy! This week you have been so poorly with a virus, yet determined to be in the sunshine and help me plant seeds.  I love how he loves life and engross himself wholeheartedly in everything he does.  It is a gift and I wish he never changes. 

Rufus:  Such a little faker!  Couldn't be at school whilst Charlie was home so he cried til he was sick.  His teacher called me to collect him.  Back home he became BatMan and thoroughly loved having a day off.

I am not sure if Rufus felt jealous that Charlie was at home or if he I felt lonely being at school without him there.  Although they are in different buildings and don't see each other on a daily basis during school hours - the thought that his brother wasn't there with him was all too much.  

Playing along with Jodi and the 52 portraits.
x

7 comments:

  1. Adorable!
    I will admit to faking sick when my sisters got to stay home - I'm glad to see this tactic is still alive & well ;)

    Sending healthy, happy vibes your way, hope Charlie is well again soon, & may the rest of you stay so! Have a lovely week, lady!

    Sar xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunshine and seeds, perfect! Gorgeous light here, Lou. Hope Charlie feels better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I remember that when my kids were that age, would dread only one getting sick! Lovely light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh lou thats just so sweet and the images are gorgeous! hope he feels better this week xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i guess batman gets jealous too. but at least he cares for the planet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love hearing the stories behind the photos. Hope everyone is healthy. So sweet to have such bonded boys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your post! Your gorgeous boys!! Hope Charlie is feeling better. Poor Rufus, hope he's ok too!! I always think my youngest boy is stronger than his big brother, but I know he would do just the same!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x