Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: 13/52 Google+ -->

13/52




A portrait of my children once a week, every week, in 2013 

Charlie:  Growing, his legs are getting longer, his face changing. I see the older boy, almost teenage. The flick of his hair, the tone of his questions. Never to be fobbed of with an answer - always searching for more.

Rufus: The joker, the comedy maker, the hugger, the dare devil. This week I watched you interact with your friends at the theatre. Totally absorbed in a game - lost in a world of 5 year old boy.

Playing along with Jodi and the 52 portraits.
x

12 comments:

  1. it's amazing and unreal watching them grow isn't t? great shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors in that first shot are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color in the first shot- just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING! love the colours, and love how intimate the b&w shot is. hope you are feeling better! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really really like your first photo. Wall worthy indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have noticed the change in Charlie's portraits over the past couple of weeks - an inner maturity. This portrait of him is stunning.

    Sar xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photographs. I love the quietness of the first portrait, just sitting back and observing it all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful shots

    ReplyDelete
  9. What gorgeous boys you have. And amazing photography skills!!
    Love that I found your blog, I'm doing Jodi's 52 Project as well :-)
    www.capturingmomentss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both of these shots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's amazing how fast they grow and change. i look at my seven year old and sometimes feel like i am looking at a teenager.
    xo
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are soooo good at capturing those moody moments, Lou. x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x