Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: Nature in the Home - a Series (Week 17)... Google+ -->

Nature in the Home - a Series (Week 17)...


Image by Polly, Nice Kind of Blue
Hello!
Look at those feathers, so fluffy and pretty, I love how Polly has displayed them.  Her 2 ducks decided to shed them, so instead of throwing them away, Polly took the opportunity as a sign 'A gift' from her Ducks.  How sweet?! Love this.

Your contribution to lasts week's theme 'A Gift' were really varied, a right assortment ... Daisies picked by  happy children for their Mummy,  Fresh hens eggs, Gifts for a milestone birthday (Happy Birthday!), bountiful vegetable harvest  - oh so natural and wonderful.  Thank you for joining me.

So last week I set the challenge of 'WHITE' - pure and dreamy, can't wait to see what you have.

This weeks theme (Jane I remembered!) is - 'red'

Good Luck!

12 comments:

  1. Aw I'm so flattered you chose to share my image :) thank you Lou! I love this series, the perfect little weekly challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely picture!! Love "Nature in the home" series!! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! And I love how creative everyone is. So fabulous. (and red I can do! ....white was somehow hard for me this week!!) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep meaning to join in with this. It is such a lovely series to read. Elaina xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol you remembered! get to the top of the class right now and get a sticker!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just loving the link up and also enjoying your blog!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this link up - please don't stop x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm feeling a wee bit cheeky adding my post this week Lou as it's launching a project I'm involved with, I do hope you don't mind, the post does have lots of pics of white flowers taken in my studio :)

    Like those above me, I really do love this link up and always try to visit everyone's blog posts and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't do white but purple, I took the photos weeks ago but then my laptop broke unfortunately. I still wanted to share the pictures tho!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, such a nice project! I think I will be joining..
    Have a great day,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  12. Squeaked in by the skin of my teeth~where is the week going?! Lots of loverly whites & in love with Polly's feather image, thanks again, Lou x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x