Gosh this was so hard - choosing just 3 each from the past 6 months. I have loved all of my portraits, for different reasons, memories of a day trip, a holiday or for what they are telling me at the time. So here goes:
Charlie. The first half of the year, looking back I can see we have done so much, he has learnt and grown. Charlie's face has become thinner and his cheekbones more pronounced - maybe it's a shorter hair cut? I dunno. But he is looking older.
1. Week 19 - Engrossed in art.2. Week 21 - The boy fell in love with the art of crabbing on holiday
3. Week 26 - the most recent week, I do love this photo. Here working out the logistics of a bridge.
Rufus has blossomed since starting Reception class last September, I can see whilst looking back how he has become a boy rather than the toddler. His confidence has grown and is such a chatter box, and oh so funny too.
1. Week 2 - Loving the scared / delighted feeling that a park ride can give - faster faster!
2. Week 20 - Cheeky guy, in his fist he is carry a buttercup and wild garlic - asking everyone if we like garlic butter!
3. Week 24 - Chatting away telling me about his lego model
Playing along with Jodi - and her look back at the first half of the years 52 portraits.