this dress... or is it her?...



I recently posted this image on my Facebook page. Asking the question, 'do you like her dress?'.  The result was an overwhelming yes!  I LOVE this dress, never have I been more enamored with an item of clothing. 

Looking at it, it's a rather busy, watercolour pattern, in my favourite complimentary colours Green and Pink. The style and cut of the dress is perfect, tailored arms, structured waist and falling at the knee.  I love the gold watch, the layering of neon bracelets the chain links on the other wrist, the nail polish, her hair, the snake print tote, the way she is holding the camera.  

To me, this image is more than the clothes. I want to know all about the woman who's wearing such an awesome dress.  Such a DUDE! Digging a little deeper - she is Elena Braghieri, fashion photographer for Grazia Italy. One seriously stylish lady.  She is taking photos of street style during Milan fashion week.

That dress is by Millyny - from last year, sadly not available anymore.  If like me you are smitten you can follow Elena on instagram.  Where I found out what was on her feet - leopard print pumps, with that dress!

Awesome.

She also blogs here - catchinginstants

Labels: