Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: Autumn finds for under £80 Google+ -->

Autumn finds for under £80

Autumn finds for under £80

I was asked, once again, by Voucher Codes Most Wanted to take part in their Autumn challenge.  You can see my entries for last Autumn and Spring here.  The challenge was to update your home for Autumn with a limited budget of £80. 

So, this season, I felt I needed to take nature inside with me. So my mood board echo's this... greens, woods, plants & scents of the sea.  On gloomy Autumn/Winter days we can still be reminded of the woodlands, fields and beaches of summer.. we just need to have them all around us.

1. Sheepskin Rug, Habitat
2. Olive Fishbone Blanket, Harrop+Penny
3. Utility Hook, Hatchet+Bear
4. Samphire Candle, LaboratoryPerfume
5. Pendant Light, Toast
7. Dakota Cushion, Folklore
8. Succulent Planters, AtelierStella

6 comments:

  1. Yes to all of those... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely finds especially the cactus pots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your list, I have been eyeing these planters from AtelierStella for a while now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the succulent pots, I like anything a bit quirky like that - makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little in love with lots of those :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x