Home inspiration...



As soon as I saw this image I needed to know more about this house.  Featured recently on Fine Little Day, Elisabeth Dunkler did a series of house tour posts on her neighbour and friend Annacate.  It's a stunning home, quirky, full of the colour green (my favourite colour) and really rather beautiful.

I love this image above.  At first look, I though it was the bathroom.  The vintage Art Deco mirror above a sink, but it's the kitchen. It's really unusual, but it really works.  Especially with those milky jade coloured tiles. 

Would you have it in your kitchen?
********
p.s.  Thank you for all lovely warm comments and purchases of my latest print.  I've added Dashing Fox to the shop too... I hope you like him.  Greetings Cards are being printed at the moment and shall be available next week.  

p.p.s  I have space next week for Blog Designing - a cancellation.  If you need a bloggy jzuz... then email me.


Labels: ,