this weekend...


I'm still 'in recovery' from my trip to London.  It was a long day, fast paced, we did fit a lot in.  More soon.

One thing I did do was to follow my youngests son's early morning request.  'Please take a picture of the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, Mummy' - still half asleep.  Rufus has learnt all about Guy Fawkes this week, because of Bonfire Night.  So I did as requested.  Tipsy on Prosecco, dashing across the road at twilight to take the shot. (it took many shots, as my eyes were very squiffy at this point!).  He was super pleased when he saw the picture - brownie points to me!

So, this weekend we are having a quiet family one.  Weather wise, it's set to be a rainy on Saturday and nice  on Sunday.  So I think, crafting, movies, cuddles and lots of food.  Then a romp somewhere wild on Sunday.

This weekend you will find us / me ....

* Having an early morning breakfast / coffee with my lovely friend
* Making and crafting with the boys. I've discovered this cool blog - great inspiration.
* Thinking about making my Christmas Cake.  Love this idea.
* Digging out the enormous box of Duplo Lego - building, cleaning and listing the lot (in individual sets) on Ebay.  - A tedious task, but worth it.
* I feel my home is stagnant. I'm thinking of having a switch around, if I move some pictures and soft furnishings it will hopefully bring energy and freshness back into the rooms.  
* Watching Star Wars on the TV.  We have watched (over the past few weeks) the first 3 (rubbish ones in my view) - tomorrow is A New Hope - Han Solo, oh yes!
* A walk on Sunday - blow away the cobwebs.  Finding treasures for next weeks #natureinthehome.

Have a lovely weekend.
What are you up too?

Labels: