you have made my day...


I am overwhelmed by the such positive, heartfelt and caring support you have all given me on my post yesterday.  Thank you!  Thank you for taking the time to tell me a little about you, the struggles you too are having in your personal lives, and how many of you have gone through the Dyslexia testing with a child.  Each of you reached out with a hand of support and thank you for being there.  I call you all a friend!

Today is a little easier now, it's good to get things off ones chest.  To talk things through (even to the mid air it seems).  I know that Charlie would be this way regardless of my working situation, it's just who he is.  But we all know what Mother's guilt is like, it will always rise up, no matter how hard you try to be rational.

He's gone to school today dressed as Santa's Little Helper for Children in Need.  Taking great delight in telling his fellow classmates that they are all on the naughty list.  Funny boy!

So, whilst breathing out. This weekend I am taking a long hard rest.  No work.  Just chilling.

This weekend you will find us / me...

* doing nothing!  Yep... no plans this week.  I am going with the flow.

Have a lovely weekend.

Labels: