Google nexus - blogging on the run...


My usually tool at home that I use to access the internet, blog and generally time waste is my Laptop.  Sturdy, big and good for my day to day use.

But when I am out and about and need to have my internet fix, my phone was the only thing available, until now,

Since Christmas I am now a lucky user of a Google Nexus.  And quite frankly I am in LOVE.  It is small, sleek and streamlined, this little beauty fits neatly into my handbag and weighs nothing.  Not only that, apps can be downloaded easily from the Google Play store.  I have constant request for Angry Birds!

Argos have a great range of tablets, I spent a while reading up on which one would suit our needs, and the Google Nexus came out on top.  A large screen, great performance and looks smart too.  The boys (Dan included) cannot put it down, we are thinking of drawing up a rota on who's day it is to use it! 

I now can easily meet clients, talk through Blog Design packages without dragging my cumbersome laptop around with me.  Perfect!

This post is in association with Argos.

Labels: