Nature in the home - Christmas week 4...


So we are here, Week 4 of the Christmas Nature in the Home.  Time to show us your tree!  Mine is a standard Nordic Spruce tree cut down from a farm near Bristol.  We have put the tree on the sideboard ever since the boys were small (to stop them from pulling it over).  But now as they are little more responsible (!?) we could do with finding another place for it.  It is so domineering and keeps poking my eye out!

Are you ready?  I'm nearly there.  I've just iced my cake, and have a few presents to wrap.  I need to pack and load the car for our trip to my parents tomorrow afternoon.  But I can do that tomorrow.  Tonight is about enjoying wine and the fire just Dan and I.

So, this is the final Nature in the Home for this year.  Thank you so much for joining me on this linky journey.  It has been so much fun!  I will be having a little break from NITH over the winter months and will come back in Feb/March for Nature in the Home SPRING!  I do hope you can join me then.  And the beauty of this link up is that you can pop in and out whenever you feel inspired.  Please do feel free to add your images and inspiration to the pinterest board - it's yours to use.

The wreaths last week were awesome!  Such beauties... thankyou!

Merry Christmas!



An InLinkz Link-up

Labels: