this weekend...


It has been a long old week for me.  Running around, ferrying my kids to something or other. Doctors appointments.  Checking in with family.  Exercising (more about this another time).  I am cream crackered!  You know when the alarm goes off in the morning and just for a second you race through your mind thinking, is it Saturday?  Only to find it isn't.  Yes, it's happened to me every day this week.  Ah well, tomorrow is Saturday! YEAH!

This weekend...
* I am off on a trip to London to see some lovely friends.  Shopping, eating and chatting - more on this later.
* Visiting Lambs Conduit and a shop in this store.
* Sunday - wild time.  Hopefully hanging with some blogging babes in the woods.

Two days of contrast.  I can't wait to get back to London, it's been too long.
Have a great weekend!
*****
Don't forget to enter the Paper & Clay giveaway - ends Saturday at Midnight.

Labels: