Easter...

Image via Pinterest
Four days!  I may not be into the whole jesus thing, sorry if you are but I'm not, but I do like having the four day weekend.  HURRAH!  Four days to play.


I am also not into the whole decorating for Easter either.  Nor eating masses of chocolate with our names on, nor blowing eggs or any of that saccharine sweet pink fluffy stuff that Easter seems to bring.  Yes, you can keep your bunny bunting, your endless pink ranunculus, striped straws, massive chocolate eggs, and, dare I say it, the over use of a succulent?.... is it me or has blogging become all a bit samey?

No thanks!

But that's just me.  If you like it, then go for it, and do it to the max.  

Follow Lou Archell | littlegreenshed's board easter on Pinterest.

Me, well we like to dye our own eggs, hard boiled.  Attach them to blossom branches. Have a few egg boxes with mini eggs dotted around for the kids.  And if I remember I shall take a photo for you! 

I am also going to attempt to make some Hot Cross Buns for the #52loavesproject.  And also some more Wild Garlic Foccacia - friends and family have put their orders in.

On Easter Sunday we are having a feast at my parents with the rest of my brothers and family.  A simple gathering of nice food and laughter.

Whatever you are up to have a Happy Easter all...

p.s. apologies if I have offended anyone, but I am bored of the same old shit.

Labels: