For the love of wallpaper...


For a long time now I have had a hankering for wallpaper. Not just any wallpaper, but those floral beauties designed by William Morris.  After following the Instagram feeds of Anacate and ElisabethDunker I am hooked.

There is a white blank wall in our dining room which I always find difficult to style.  Everything I put on this wall seems wrong (I just hate that, don't you?).  It has had many guises, a plate wall, a gallery, kids art wall and so on.  But always it looks wrong, jarring and too 'try hard'.

So, I've decided to wallpaper it.  Yep!  I am so excited.  I've ordered some William Morris Willow Bough from Fashion Wallpaper.  The leafy greens will hopefully feel like a warm, calm, cuddle, in this busy family space.  I am itching for the rolls to arrive so I can start wallpapering.  I must admit I feel a little nervous as I've not done it before, but how hard can it be (famous last words!).

I'll show you the before and after soon.

Labels: ,