October flew by! One minute super excited about pumpkins and the change to autumn and whoosh! It's gone just like that - for another year.
November on the other hand to me is moody. Bubbly, grown up. I always think of opulent colours when it comes to November. Rich velvety blues, team with glittery gold, magentas and oranges. Like fireworks lighting up the sky.
This November I / we shall be...
* Celebrating Guy Fawkes and Divali at our local church - fireworks, bonfire and lots of family fun.
* Gathering wood for the wood store - we have been going to the same farm every year, can't wait to re-visit.
* Watching the National Theatre production of Frankenstein
with these beauties
* Day tripping to London with this dude
. Off to see a pre-view of a Spring/Summer Collection - exciting!
* Having Sunday lunch with my lovely friends and their kids
* Helping out the school disco - help!
* Making a Mr Strong outfit for Mr Men day at school
* Finding the Christmas decoration box, going through it, deciding if I need anything new (I always do!)
* Start buying presents - look out for the Littlegreenshed Christmas Gift guides coming shortly
* Start / Finish some knitting projects
I've written a little post over on the Lionheart Magazine blog
, all about November and how we should claim it as our own. Go see.
More November inspiration over on pinterest...
Have a wonderful November....