Whoooo! It's Friday... yeah. This week has been long! Lots of deadlines to meet before Christmas, work, school nativity - it's been FULL ON! Next week is even busier - eeek!
Tomorrow is Dan's birthday, I do feel a little sorry for him having it right in the middle of the manic Christmas festivities. I will try my best to make it special for him though. Make a cake, take him out for dinner. In the New Year, we are planning something special - just when we need it, to take away the January blues.
Also this weekend I am meeting my lovely bloggy friends for a pre-Christmas shop, chat and lunch. It's my neck of the woods this year, I've laid on something special which I can't wait to share with you. Here's what we did last year.
This weekend you will find us/me...
* Decorating the Christmas tree. (we bought it last weekend, tomorrow it will be made pretty!)
* Rufus is going to a monster party - the incredible hulk is what he's requested - green paint it is then!
* Going to the Theatre to see Little Match Girl
- tickets are flying out the door, so book fast!
* Boys are on a sleep over to my parents - yay!
* Dan and I are going here
* Sunday, spent with lovely ladies. Making something special for Christmas.
So that's our weekend. Hope you don't get too stressed with the Christmas prep. Enjoy your days!