My bike fixation continues.....




1951 Hercules Kestral Tourist, image by Mike Gerrish via Flickr
I need a new bike! I have a bike, but its clunky, unfashionable and quite rubbish.

I have spied the dream bike on my way home from work (if you can remember this post), and since then have been scouting out bike possibilities.This gives my partner Dan a great deal of amusement.

You see Dan is bike mad. He loves mountain biking and when he is not riding through the woods or hurtling down the welsh mountains he is dreaming about his perfect bike. For years I have groaned when he has pointed out a fixie or a single speed this that or other.... it must have worn me down, that's it he has brain washed me!

I NEED a fancy new ladies bike!

Like these....

Ladies Raleigh, image by Mark Gell via Flickr

Avon Ladies Roadster. Image by bikerescue via Flickr

Obviously I am not aiming high, these are all financially within my reach.  I mean if I was to really push the boat out then it would be one of these or maybe this beauty, no forget those... it's this ONE!

Hmmm must win the lottery! 

Do you have a bike or just a bike fixation like me?  Let me know that I am not alone!

Labels: