boys bedrooms...




Source: thebooandtheboy.com via littlegreenshed - on Pinterest



Source: skeppsholmen.se via littlegreenshed - on Pinterest



Source: sofia.pulp.se via littlegreenshed - on Pinterest



Source: thebooandtheboy.com via littlegreenshed - on Pinterest


Hello how are you all this blue monday?
I hope you are all ignoring this dumb fact - I dunno why this day is the most depressing than any other!
Did you have a good weekend? I hope so.
This weekend I found a dried up banana skin hiding under Rufus' bed (ergh!), yes I know what does that say about my cleaning skills?!!  No comment.
But it made me look at the boys room with fresh eyes.
We only decorated it two years ago but my golly it has become tired.  The boys have rubbed their toys up the walls which have left coloured scratch marks. Plus their sticking up of pictures and pulling them down has left sticky marks.
I haven't told Dan yet, but a lick of paint could be in order!
I am loving trawling through Pinterest for inspiration.  My children's spaces board is here.
What do you think?  A climbing wall a bit much?
x

Labels: ,